- The Showerloop is a water filtration and purification system that recycles shower water in real time
- Around one tenth of the energy is used compared to a normal shower
- 10L of water is used per shower
- The normal shower use 6-10L/min
How it works?
- Get in the shower and select your desired water temperature on a small screen
- Once you press start, water begins to flow just like in a normal shower
- Instead of the water being wasted by letting it go down the drain, it is collected and pumped though several filters
- After passing through the filters the water is clear, clean and bacteria free and ready to be pumped back into the shower head. A small electrical resistor can be used to reheat the water to your set temperature.
- When you are done the water goes down the drain like normal or you can use the water for something else, like doing your laundry or flushing the toilet to save even more water.
- Build the actual Showerloop
- Improve the prototype
- Establish the Showerloop into Le Gym (EV Building)
We are looking for a team of 10 students
- Sponsor team (2)
- Research team (2-3)
- Building team (2-3)
- Logistic team (2-3)
For more information please contact:
or check our cool presentation: